There are SIX ELEMENTS OF A SUCCESSFUL SALES PRESENTATION.
- Use a visual tool to effectively present information about your product/service.
- Create a value proposition
- Present a powerful story about your organization, the product/services. Make connections.
- Customers have Needs and Wants. Make sure you are persuasive by recognizing their PROBLEM OR NEED and explaining (persuasively) how your product or service will help satisfy that need.,
- PROOFS - Add credibility by using research, data, testimonials, sweeteners, and comparisons.
- Call to Action - You want the customer to take action NOW NOT LATER.
Select a Product or Service
Create a presentation using a visual tool - Use PowerPoint with video option.
Your presentation MUST address ALL elements as described above.
- Provide introduction of your organization, yourself, and your product
- Describe the product/service in detail. Provide pictures and/or video of the product/service
- What are the benefits of the product/service? What are the points of differentiation (features of the product that separate it from your competitors)
- What is the value proposition (specifically speak to the FORMULA as described within the infographic abovw (review examples but you may not use any listed)
- Tell your story
- What are the benefits --break down the value proposition into solutions which are tied to specific benefits customers want (PLEASE LIST THREE BENEFITS)
- Provide four PROOFS - actual examples that you could use. Use real information or make up an example of your own but you must touch upon all four areas listed within the infographic (research data, testimonials, comparisons, extra benefits)
- Provide a call you action
- Provide a wrap up/conclusion asking for the sale